What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are installed on the hard drive or browser of a computer, tablet, smartphone or equivalent device with Internet browsing functions that help to, among other things: personalise site holder services, facilitate site browsing and usability, obtain aggregate information on site visitors, enable the reproduction and display of multimedia content on the site, allow user-site interaction, enable security tools, etc.
Definitions Used in This Cookies Policy
Site usability: the experience a user has when browsing, using and interacting with a website. Aggregate information: non-nominal information, typically numbers-based and for the purposes of providing statistical information. Terminal equipment: the device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) you use to browse the Internet. Publisher: the party responsible for or owner of the website. Third party: an external entity, collaborator, service provider or other party related to the publisher who intervenes in the management of some of the cookies used on the site. Party responsible for the cookie: the publisher, party responsible for or owner of the website or, in some cases, the third party. Browsing habits: the tendencies you show when you browse a website such as, for example, the time you spend on the site, the parts you visit, the most frequent sections, the source of the visit, the destination of the visit, etc.
What Sorts os Cookies Exist?
Depending on the management body:
- First-party cookies: those sent to your terminal equipment from a device or domain managed by the publisher and from where the service you seek is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those sent to your terminal equipment from a device or domain not managed by the publisher but by another entity that processes the data obtained from the cookies.
Depending on the time they are enabled in the terminal equipment
- Session cookies: a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while you are on a website.
- Persistent cookies: a type of cookie where data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie and which can range from a few minutes to various years.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained from the cookies is processed
- Technical cookies: those that allow you to browse a website, platform or app and to use the different options or services that exist on it such as, for example, to control data traffic and communication, identify a session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements involved in an order, perform the order purchase process, implement an event registration or participation request, use security elements during browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content on social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: those that allow you to access the service with some predefined general features depending on a series of criteria in your terminal such as, for example, the language, the type of browser you use to access the service, the regional settings from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: those that allow the party responsible for them to track and analyse the behaviour of the users of the sites they are related to. The information collected using this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of a site, platform or app and to prepare the browsing profiles of its users in order to make improvements in accordance with the analysis of the information on the use the users make of the service.
- Adversiting cookies: those that enable the most efficient management possible of the advertising spaces which, where applicable, the publisher has included on the site, platform or app from where the service sought is provided, based on criteria such as content published or frequency with which users see the advert.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: those that enable the most efficient management of the advertising spaces which, where applicable, the publisher has included on the site, platform or app from where the service sought is provided. These cookies store information on your behaviour, obtained from the ongoing observation of your browsing habits in order to develop a specific profile to show you advertising in line with your habits.
The Cookies We Use
|Name of Cookies||Server/Domain from where it is sent||Purpose||Permanence|
|_icl_visitor_lang_js||rnbcosmeticos.com||Save browser language information||Session|
|wpml_browser_redirect_test||rnbcosmeticos.com||Save browser language information||24 hours|
|cookie_advice||rnbcosmeticos.com||Acceptance of cookies||Session|
|PHPSESSID||rnbcosmeticos.com||Save session variables to the server||Session|
|_ga||rnbcosmeticos.com||Google Analytics.||2 years|
How to Disable Cookies?
Blocking or disabling all cookies helps protect privacy but can also limit the experience on some websites and limit functionalities or even not allow the correct browsing or use of some of its services. If you want to know how to disable cookies on the most popular browsers, see the following tutorials:
For any questions regarding this Cookies Policy, please contact us via email@example.com. For full information on the applicable regulations regarding cookies, click here. Applicable Laws: Act 34/2002