Company name: R.N.B. S.L.
Fiscal Identification Number: B96246350
Address: C/ Ausias March, 14 – 46185 Pobla de Vallbona – Valencia
Contact details: Tel: 960 88 44 88 – Fax: 961 65 69 21
Company Register information: Registered on the Valencia Company Register on 11/01/1994 Sheet V-36084 Volume 4954 Page 41
- Website Users
Anybody who accesses this Website automatically assumes the status of User and, from that moment, fully accepts these General Terms and Conditions of Use without reservation.
The use of certain services offered on this Website shall also be subject to the particular conditions specified in each case, which Users are considered to accept merely by using the services in question.
R.N.B. S.L. accepts no liability under any circumstance for the way in which Users may use the Website or its services, nor for any damages or losses that may arise from this use. This exclusion of liability extends to the use by the User or any third party of passwords or similar information assigned to access the Website, as well as to any of its services.
- Functionality and availability of the Website
R.N.B. S.L. reserves the right, at any time and without prior notification, to modify and update the information contained on the Website, the configuration and presentation of the Website, and the terms and conditions of access.
R.N.B. S.L. reserves the right to interrupt access to the Website or any of its services or contents at any time and without prior notification.
- Liability disclaimer
R.N.B. S.L. assumes no liability for:
- 1. Any security errors that may occur nor any damage that may be caused to the User’s computer system (hardware and software) or the files or documents stored on it, as a consequence of the presence of a virus, malware or harmful software in its contents.
- 2. Any lack of availability, maintenance or effective functionality of the Website or its services or contents.
- 3. Any use of the Website, its services or contents by the User that is illegal, negligent or fraudulent, or which violates these General Terms and Conditions of Use, good faith, the general accepted uses or public order, or the failure of third parties to fulfil their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to the Users through the Website.
- Contents and quality of the Website
R.N.B. S.L. accepts no liability for the third-party contents to which links are contained on the Website, on the condition that they are external to the Website. Neither can R.N.B. S.L. guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements in third-party linked content that may cause alterations in the User’s computer system (hardware and software), documents or files, being free from liability for damages of any kind that the User may incur for this reason.
Users can notify R.N.B. S.L in the event that they consider the content or services provided on the linked pages are illegal or damage the property or rights of the User themselves, a customer or a third party that may be entitled to compensation and, in particular consist of: activities or contents that may be considered unlawful in accordance with Spanish Law; activities or contents that violate intellectual or industrial property rights; activities or contents that endanger public order, criminal investigation, public safety and national defence; or activities or contents that endanger public health protection, respect for the person’s dignity and the principle of non-discrimination, and the protection of health and children. However, receipt of such a notification does not imply knowledge of the facts in question for the purpose of liability stipulated in Article 17 of the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act.
R.N.B. S.L. is not liable for the lack of utility or suitability of this Website for a specific use. Neither is it liable for any damages that the User may incur as the result of errors or omissions in the contents of the Website, although R.N.B. S.L does agree to verify and monitor the Website contents and information regularly.
- Links from other websites
Any User who intends to place or places a hyperlink from another Website or internet portal to any of the pages of the R.N.B. S.L. Website must comply with the following conditions:
- 1. It is forbidden to partially or fully reproduce any of the services or contents of the Website without the express prior authorization of R.N.B. S.L.
- 2. Any third-party link to the Website must take the browser to its home page, with deep links, image (IMG) links or frames with the pages of the R.N.B. S.L. Website being expressly prohibited, as well as any other use of the Website’s contents for the benefit of unauthorized third parties.
- 3. No false, inaccurate or incorrect declaration about the pages of the R.N.B. S.L. Website must be included, nor in relation to the services or contents of the Website. Except the signs that form part of the hyperlink, the website on which the link is embedded must not contain any other trademark, trade name, establishment name, company name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to R.N.B. S.L., without prior authorization.
- 4. The inclusion of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of any relations between R.N.B. S.L. and the owner of the website or portal on which the hyperlink is embedded. Neither does it imply that R.N.B. S.L. is aware of or approves of the services and contents offered on the website or portal in question.
- 5. R.N.B. S.L. is not liable for any contents or services to which the public has access on the website or portal on which the hyperlink is embedded, nor for the information and declarations contained on them.
- Links to other websites
The Website to which R.N.B. S.L. gives User access contains connections and links to other websites run and controlled by third parties. The sole purpose of these links is to facilitate the User’s search for information, contents and services online, without in any way implying a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit these websites.
R.N.B. S.L. does not commercialize, direct, previously check or endorse the contents, services, information and statements available on these websites.
R.N.B. S.L. assumes no liability, whether it be direct, indirect or subsidiary, for damages and losses of any kind which may arise from the access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, statements, products, and services existing or offered on other websites that are not managed by R.N.B. S.L and which can be accessed via the website www.laboratoriosbabe.com.
In the event that R.N.B. S.L. is made aware that the information or activity of the linked website is illegal, constitutes an offence or may damage the property or rights of a third party who may be entitled to compensation, it shall act with due diligence to delete or deactivate the link in question at the earliest opportunity.
- Intellectual and industrial property
R.N.B. S.L. is the owner of all the texts, images, logos, distinctive signs, sounds, animations, videos, source code, design, browsing structure, databases and different software elements of the Website, as well as the industrial and intellectual property rights in relation to the contents included on the Website.
It is expressly forbidden to broadcast, distribute, reproduce or store the contents of this Website, in whole or in part, to make profit or for commercial purposes. If a User wishes to use the content in a section for such purposes, or reproduce it in whole or in part, they must obtain written authorization from R.N.B. S.L.
In order to protect any potential intellectual or industrial property rights, in the event that a User of third party considers that their legitimate rights have been violated by the introduction of a certain content on the Website, they should notify R.N.B. S.L. to this effect by sending an email to email@example.com, specifying:
- 1. The personal details of the interested part who owns the rights that have allegedly been violated. If the claim is submitted by a third party other than the interested party, they must specify the capacity in which they are representing them.
- 2. List of the contents protected by intellectual or industrial property rights and their location on the Website.
- 3. Express declaration in which the interested party assumes liability for the veracity of the information presented in the notification.
- 4. Declaración expresa en la que el interesado se responsabiliza de la veracidad de las informaciones facilitadas en la notificación.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the contents provided by third parties is the exclusive responsibility of these third parties.
Accessing this Website in no way grants the User any right or ownership of the intellectual and industrial property rights of the corporate elements.
- Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
These General Terms and Conditions of Use are subject to Spanish Law.
Expressly waiving any other jurisdiction to which may apply, R.N.B. S.L. and the User fully accept that any disputes or legal action that may arise as a result of the provision of the Website service and its services and contents, or relating to the interpretation, application and compliance or non-compliance with the terms stipulated herein, are subject to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Valencia, except in the event that the User is a consumer, in which case, the competent court and applicable legislation will be those within whose jurisdiction their registered address is located.
Copyright © 2012, R.N.B. S.L. All rights reserved.